1. Hi, hello! How and when did you start playing Team Fortress 2?
I started playing TF2 back in 2011? It had just become F2P and I figured “eh, why not”. My laptop AND computer at the time were both shit for playing games, so I didn’t stick around that long. I picked the game up again when i bought my new laptop some time in 2013
2. What class do you play the most?
Spy is my most played class. Followed by Engineer and Demoman
3. Favourite class based on weapons and/or character.
My favorite character on character is by far Heavy. He’s just badass on too many levels to count
But when it comes to favorite class based on weapons, it’s obviously Spy. The Spy-cicle has saved my ass A LOT
4. Least favourite class based on weapons and/or character.
I dont dislike any of the characters based on their character, but I do dislike playing as sniper, as I’m not that accurate of a shot
5. Favourite weapon and least favourite weapon.
Fav weapon is def my “Ice Cold Killer” Spy-cicle
Least favorite weapon that I own is the Hitman’s Heatmaker. Since it serves NO PURPOSE to me as I have auto-reload on
6. Favourite map and least favourite map.
Favorite map is totally Gorge. And then Dustbowl
Least favorite is a tie between Granary and Egypt. It’s too easy for one side to dominate. Either you win dominately, or lose hard. no inbetween
7. Why do you like the Team Fortress 2 community?
A bunch of them can be right assholes. Especially people on pubs
But the people who love the game and make content like SFMs and even weapons that get added to the game, those are great people
8. Favourite update.
Mann vs Machine. I love that mode to death
9. Favourite hat and least favourite hat.
My favorite hat was my virtual viewfinder, but i traded it recently for a genuine pipboy. sigh….
Least favorite is Gibus. not because of the whole “gibus = noob” mentality. I just think it’s a boring plain hat
10. Favourite class set and least favourite class set.
I have only have one class set and that’s my Saharan Spy
11. What do all of your load outs look like at the moment?
Scout : Backscatter, Bonk! Atomic Punch, Sandman
Soldier: Black Box, The Concheror, Equalizer
Pyro: Rage-Inducing Blood Botkiller Flamethrower Mk. 1, Reserve Shooter, Axetinguisher
Demoman: Loch-N-Load, Tide Turner, Eyelander
Heavy: Huo-Long Heater, Sandvich, Gloves of Running Urgently
Engineer: Widowmaker, Pistol, Jag
Medic: Festive Crusader’s Crossbow, Medigun, Ubersaw
Sniper: Sniper Rifle, Razorback, Pan / Fortified Compound, Jarate, Tribalman’s Shiv
Spy: L’Etranger, Spy-cicle, Cloak and Dagger, Snack Attack
12. Favourite comic.
A toss up between Loose Canon and Meet the Director
13. Why do you think Team fortress 2 is unique?
It has lasting power. Far greater than any other game I’ve ever known. I mean think about it, the game is 7 years old and is still-what-the second or third most played game on Steam? Every game you play feels unique, every player you meet plays differently, custom servers add a whole new amount of replayablity. TF2 has become, over time, a masterpiece of gaming IMO
14. Favourite “Meet The…” video.
Soldier. No question
15. View on the new free to play players.
Give them time. Let them learn. Don’t jump down their throat because they don’t know how to rocket jump yet. We were all new once.Teach them
16. One of your replays you like the most (can be an awesome kill, biggest fail and so on.)
I have none
17. One fan made Team Fortress 2 video you like.
18. Favourite oddity (painis cupcake, odd scout, vagineer and so on.)
19. What spray do you use?
20. What makes you continue to play Team Fortress 2?
Because it’s flat out fun. I’ve logged more hours in TF2 than any other game I’ve ever owned, clocking in at 636 hours and counting. Pokemon Fire Red is next with 500 hours, and Skyrim after with 250 hours. That says a lot about it alone, as I’ve played videogames for over 15 years now. Everything that I’ve already said about the game is why I continue to play.